How to install mirrors on Harley
- Remove the old mirror and nut Retain the original internal tooth lock-washer.
- Install new mirror stem through hand control assembly.
- Install flat washer (1) on top of hand control assembly to stabilize mirror stem.
- Slide mirror power led wire (gray) through ground wire ring terminal (2) then install ring terminal on mirror stem.
- Slide mirror power lead wire (gray) through wire guard (3), then install wire guard on mirror stem.
- Install flat washer (4) from kit on mirror stem.
- Install acorn nut (5) on mirror stem.
- Tighten to 8-12 ftlbs (10.8-16.3 Nm). Do not over-tighten.
- Check mirror adjustment and reposition if necessary.
Be sure wire exiting mirror stem is positioned in wire guard so it does not get crushed by hardware.
More mirrors for Harley Davidson >>