TPMS tire pressure monitoring system with Buck mirrors compatible with Harley-Davidsonby KiWAV
- Check the tire pressure in an easy way: rear view mirrors + TPMS display 2 in 1!
- Showing tire pressure, battery voltage wirelessly, through hidden display inside mirror lens.
- Internal type of sensor, more accurate than external cap type sensor.
- Low or high tire pressure alarm with visual red LED.
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless data transmission.
- Battery life depends on usage. In average it’s more than 3 years.
- Allows easy access for tire maintenance with L-type valve, makes checking and inflating your tires easy.
- IP68 waterproof - The hidden display module passed the IP68 test, means that will give reasonably water-resistant in daily use.
- The pressure and the temperature of tires can also be viewed from the app if pairing with Bluetooth smartphone.
- Mirror: Wider vision with convex lens and E-mark approved.
- Mirror: Swivel adjustable ball joint, find the best rear view angle and ready to go.
Mirror Housing: ABS plastic
Mirror Stem: Aluminum
Air Valve: Aluminum
Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 125°C
Operating temperature: -20°C ~ 105°C
Operating frequency: 2.4GHz
Detect pressure range: 0 ~ 92 psi (637kpa)
Diamond / Other
Chrome convex lens
n.w.: 890 g./1.96 lbs. (pair),
g.w.: 1190 g./2.62 lbs. (total package, packing inclusive)
1110mm / 43.5inch
a pair ( Left hand / Right hand ),
TPMS sensor x 2, L-type air valve kit x 2,
10mm standard thread bolt x 2 PCS,
10mm reverse thread bolt x 1 PC,
8mm standard thread bolt x 2 PCS,
8mm reverse thread bolt x 1 PC,
10MM to 5/16"-24 adapter x 2 PCS,
bolt cap x 2, cable tie x 2
For most Harley-Davidson motorcycles
fit wheels from 10" to 18"
(Please make sure your rims' width is more than 27mm and depth is more than 28mm)
2. Read the instruction and video before installing the TPMS sensor.
*Please allow measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in