ViperII blue heavy weight bar end mirrors For 1, 1-1/4 Inch Hollow Handlebarby Magazi
Please identify and choose the suitable mounting hardware for your bike. Contact us if you are not certain.
- Eliminating the vibrations of the handlebar -- the stability of the handlebar is essential to balance the oscillations which often occur when riding the motorcycle.
- The improved expansion components provides a better way to secure bar end mirrors inside the handlebar.
- It can be mounted in 2 ways, standard upright or flip it down.
- Pair of nicely CNC crafted eye catching diamond shape aluminum mirrors.
- Wider vision with convex lens and E-mark approved.
- Stylish designs for your custom applications.
Mirror Housing: CNC aluminum & ABS plastic
Mirror Stem: CNC milled aluminum
Diamond / Other
Chrome convex lens
n.w.: 824 g./ 1.81 lbs. (pair),
g.w.: 1049 g./ 2.31 lbs. (total package, packing inclusive)
Black mirror plate & blue viper shape aluminum
A pair of mirror (left hand/ right hand),
17, 20mm expansion components-hollow side x 2,
17, 20mm expansion components-threaded side x 2,
M6 bolt x 2
It will ONLY work on 1" and 1-1/4" hollow ended handlebars with internal diameters from 17mm to 24mm.
*For 7/8" hollow ended handlebar or threaded inside the bar end, please find the suitable set in our store, or leave the model and year of the motorcycle as notes before finish your order.
2. Some bikes with solid bar need to drill and tap.
3. Modification might be needed.
4. For 7/8" hollow ended handlebar or threaded inside the bar end, please find the suitable set in our store, or leave the model and year of the motorcycle as notes before finish your order.
5. Might need to apply some washers as spacers to avoid contact with grips. (spacers are not included.)
*Please allow measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
How to install this bar end mirrors on your motorcycle
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in