- Stylish designs for your custom applications.
- Unique ball joint, easily adjust this mirror.
- Wider vision with convex lens and stylish mirror plate gives it better look and feel.
- Pair of nicely CNC crafted eye catching diamond shape aluminum mirrors.
- ViperII HB2 can be mounted in two way, top or bottom.
Mirror Housing: *Forged CNC aluminum & ABS plastic
Mirror Stem: *Forged CNC milled aluminum
Diamond / Other
Chrome Convex Lens
n.w.: 520 g./ 1.14 lbs. (pair),
g.w.: 830 g/ 1.83 lbs. (total package, packing inclusive)
Black mirror plate & green viper shape aluminum
High adjustable ( two adjusting joints )
a pair ( Left hand & Right hand ),
13 &15 &17 &19mm expansion bolt sleeves x 2,
bolt & nut x 2, plastic cap x 2
Universal fits all motorcycle with 7/8" and 1" open end handlebar or clip-on bars with an internal diameter from 13~21mm.
Directly bolt-on 6mm threaded inside bar opening motorcycles:
Aprilia RSV1000 / Tuono/V4 / Mana / Shiver
Triumph Speed Triple 1050 '11-'15 / Daytona 675 '13- (non-R)/ Street Triple '13-'16
Yamaha YZF-R1 / R6 '06- / FZ8 / FZS600 ( -'03) / FJR1300 / VMAX 1700
Suzuki GSX-R600/750/1000 (most models pre-2017) / GSR400-750 / GSX-S750 / Hayabusa / SV-series / GSF-series
Some Vespa models
*Forging is a manufacturing process involving the shaping of metal using localized compressive forces.
Forged aluminum parts are stronger than a part machined by a solid block of the same material. The reason for this is that a forged part has been strain hardened through repeated impact force. Forging allows for preferential grain direction to occur as well as a refined grain boundary which leads to precipitation hardening.
1. Some bikes with solid bar need to drill and tap.
2. Modification might be needed.
Hint: Might need to apply some washers as spacer to avoid contact with grips. (spacers are not included.)