Ojo black bar end mirrors compatible for some Vespa models, GTS/ GTV/ GTby Magazi
Please identify and choose the suitable mounting hardware for your bike. Contact us if you are not certain.
- Unbelievably thin aluminum mirror plate. Every part of the plate can't be thinner and still has enough space to put a convex glass on!
- Unique patented adjust-and-stop Teflon(PTFE) bushing joint. On the road, you can easily adjust the mirror plate with your bare hand and don't have to worry about it goes messing around.
- Minimal design.
- The special design of the ball knuckle - The most impossible angle adjusted as your desire. It's a good solution to fold-in mirrors when you are splitting traffic or parking the motorcycle in a narrow space.
- Glass mirror - better scratch resistance than non glass one. 400R convex for optimal view.
- It fits perfectly with naked motorcycles. The eye-catching design and high-quality aluminum give your bike an individual character.
- It can be mounted in 2 ways, standard upright or flip it down.
Mirror Housing: Aluminum
Mirror Stem: Aluminum
400R chrome convex lens
n.w.: 312 g./ 0.69 lbs. (pair),
g.w.: 447 g./ 0.98 lbs. (total package, packing inclusive)
A pair of mirrors (Left hand / Right hand),
spacer x 2, M6 bolt x 2
Directly bolt-on motorcycles with M6 threaded inside handlebar end.
[Compatible with Vespa]
GTS 125/250/300 ('03~)
GTS Super 300 ('15~)
GTV 125/250/300 ('06~)
GT 250 ('06~)
Gran Turismo 125/200 ('03~)
[Compatible with Piaggio]
Beverly 125/ 300 ('10~)
2. Because of the small dimensions of the mirror glass, this product must only be fitted for racing or show purposes.
*Please allow ±3% measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in