Bob chrome bar end mirrors for 7/8" & 1"& 1-1/4" hollow handlebarby Magazi
Please identify and choose the suitable mounting hardware for your bike. Contact us if you are not certain.
- The improved expansion components provides a better way to secure bar end mirrors inside the handlebar.
- It can be mounted in 2 way, standard upright or flip it down.
- Sturdy and durable with CNC 6061 aluminum mirror stem and mirror plate.
- A wider rear view vision - 4 inch E-mark approved blue tinted convex glass.
- Ideal for cafe racer and streetfighter.
Mirror Housing: CNC aluminum
Mirror Stem: CNC aluminum
Blue tinted convex lens
n.w.: 720 g./ 1.58 lbs. (pair),
g.w.: 905 g./ 1.99 lbs. (total package, packing inclusive)
A pair of mirror (left hand/ right hand),
14, 17, 20mm expansion components-hollow side x 2,
14, 17, 20mm expansion components-threaded side x 2,
M6 bolt x 2
It will work on outer diameter 7/8", 1" and 1-1/4" hollow ended handlebars with inner diameters from 14mm to 24mm.
*For threaded inside the bar end, please find the suitable set in our store, or leave the model and year of the motorcycle as notes before finish your order.
2. Some bikes with solid bar need to drill and tap.
3. Modification might be needed.
4. For threaded inside the bar end, please find the suitable set in our store, or leave the model and year of the motorcycle as notes before finish your order.
5. Might need to apply some washers as spacer to avoid contact with grips. (spacers are not included.)
*Please allow measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
How to install this bar end mirrors on your motorcycle
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in