- Oi flash controller with Lucifer LED mirrors completes your custom motorcycle project to a full A+ grade.
- Very bright LEDs.
- Wider vision with convex lens and unique stylish plate gives it better look and feel.
- Slightly adjustable mirror plate.
- E-Mark approved.
- Easy installation.
Oi Flash Controller SPEC
♦ 16 different modes that can be applied to your stop light, turn signal light, hazard light, and decoration light.
♦ Operate in the voltage range from 6.5V to 16V. (Suitable for 12V vehicle power system)
♦ Ambient temperature must not below -20° (-4°F) and not exceed +85° (185°F).
♦ Works both for halogen & LED bulbs.
♦ Super-duper easy set up for LED lights. NO LOAD RESISTOR IS NEEDED.
♦ Maximum current rating up to 8A. (Suitable for up to 4 light bulbs with 21W)
Mirror Housing: ABS plastic
Mirror Stem Connection: CNC milled aluminum
Mirror Stem: Steel
Diamond / Other
Chrome Convex Lens
Mirror Wire Length
Mirror plate: matt black
LED: Amber 8 PCS (12V / 0.9W)
n.w.: 940 g./ 2.1 lbs. (pair),
g.w.: 1090 g/ 2.4 lbs. (total package, packing inclusive)
a pair ( Left hand / Right hand ),
Oi flash controller x 2 pcs,
10mm to 10mm 1.5 pitch standard thread adapter x 2
Compatible for most BMW motorcycles*
*For F650, F650CS, etc... the correct bolt size is M8 1.25pitch, please buy from "8mm for scooter" instead.
*For K1200GT, K1200RS, R1100GS, R1100R, R1100RS, R1150GS R1150R, R1150RS, R1200C, etc... use an 8mm stem going through the switch box. Please buy from the fitment for "most Harley-Davidson" using the same way application.
Oi Flash Controller is designed to replace a 3-pin flasher relay ONLY (not for a 4 or 5 pin relay, it will destroy the device).
1. These are NOT plug & play parts, motorcycle electrical knowledge is required.
2. Although this device has been designed to significantly increase your lighting visibility, flash/strobe patterns may not be street legal in your area.
3. Newer Harley-Davidsons run the "indicator flash rate" through the OEM TSM/TSSM modules. You can not use Oi flash controller if the OEM TSM/TSSM modules include the circuit of your motorcycle.