BSD system with Redline mirrors for M8/M10 mirror boltsby Magazi
- A revolutionary safety product to monitor the blind spots with advanced radar sensors while riding your motorcycle. Modern cars now have this technology and it only makes sense that your motorcycle does too.
- A built-in LED indicator on both side of rear-view mirrors. It signals you when there is traffic coming into your blind spots. This will increase rider awareness to surrounding traffic conditions.
- With the Magazi BSD system, you can ride with more confidence and safety. The warning zone of the system covers left and right adjacent lanes with up to 30 ft range.
- BSD is automatically activated when the motorcycle is started.
- Easy installation - most motorcycles can be equipped in under an hour, two radar sensors mounted to the license plate frame. Power for the system is drawn from the bike's battery. Then, indicators that light up are built-in the mirror.
- Swivel adjustable ball joint, find the best rear view angle and ready to go.
- Stylish designs for your custom applications.
- Wider vision with convex lens.
Mirror Housing: ABS plastic
Mirror Stem: Aluminum
BSD radar body: Hi-impact plastic housing
BSD radar bracket: Aluminum
Black mirror plate with a red line
Storage temperature: -40°C ~ +90°C
Operating temperature: -40°C ~ +80°C
Input Voltage Range: 9V – 16V, 12V (Typical)
Current Consumption: <1050mA ± @12V
Dust & waterproof compliant: IP67
Specifications: ISO 16750
Radiation Regulations: FCC/NCC
Chrome convex lens
n.w.: 1237 g./ 2.72 lbs. (pair),
g.w.: 1535 g./ 3.38 lbs. (total package, packing inclusive)
A pair of mirrors (Left hand / Right hand),
BSD control unit x1, radar x a pair,
10MM standard thread bolt x2, 10MM reverse thread bolt x1,
8MM standard thread bolt x2, 8MM reverse thread bolt x1, bolt cap x2,
bracket for radar (L type) x 2, bracket for radar (straight type) x 2,
wire harness set x 4, zip ties, quick connector x4
10MM(1.25 pitch): Universal Compatible with 10MM motorcycles
8MM(1.25 pitch): Universal Compatible with 8MM motorcycles and scooters
*Please must check the NOTES below.
1. The exhaust placed too close to the license plate, the heat from exhaust gases will damage the radar sensor.
2. The license plate is not located directly behind the motorcycle.
3. The distance from the ground to the license plate is lower than 50 cm (19.68 inch) or higher than 90 cm (35.43 inch).
4. There is no space for the radar sensor on the both sides of the license plate. (you can download the template to measure and find out.)
*Please allow measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in