Hydraulic brake/ clutch bleederby KiWAV
This tool allows air and brake fluid to escape, but will not allow air to re-enter the system.
- Designed to aid in the bleeding and servicing of hydraulic brake or clutch systems.
- Accomplish brake bleeding on your own.
- Valve will stop air from getting back into the bleeder.
- Fits M8~M11 (5/16", 3/8") bleed screw.
Clamp, Valve: Aluminum
(Hose)IN: ID 4.5mm, OD 7mm x 6"
(Hose)OUT: ID 5.5mm, OD 9mm x 14"
Check valve x 1,
Hose clamp x 4,
Hose x 2
Fits M8~M11 (5/16", 3/8") bleed screw.
2. Hold the hose on the brake's bleed fitting with clip.
3. This tool will not bleed air from a dry system.
*Please allow measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in