- Another choice. From the stock mirrors.
- The mirror plate and stem are constructed very well with CNC machined 6061 aircraft aluminum.
- About half the size of the OEM mirror. A 15-degree viewing angle more with the aspheric convex lens.
- The simple & basic design makes your bike a little bit fresher as you can see.
- Always look good from any direction.
- Sleek and neat, up or down.
*Forged CNC aluminum
Anti-glare blue aspheric convex lens
n.w.: 580g./ 1.278 lbs. (pair),
g.w.: 770g./ 1.7 lbs. (total package, packing inclusive)
High adjustable ( two adjusting joints )
a pair ( Left hand / Right hand ),
8MM to 8MM standard thread adapter x 2 PCS,
8MM to 8MM reverse thread adapter x 1 PC
*Forging is a manufacturing process involving the shaping of metal using localized compressive forces.
Forged aluminum parts are stronger than a part machined by a solid block of the same material. The reason for this is that a forged part has been strain hardened through repeated impact force. Forging allows for preferential grain direction to occur as well as a refined grain boundary which leads to precipitation hardening.
Because of the small dimensions of the mirror glass, this product must only be fitted for racing or show purposes.