Classic chrome heavy weight bar end mirrors universal fit for 1 or 1-1/4 inch hollow handlebarby Magazi
Please identify and choose the suitable mounting hardware for your bike. Contact us if you are not certain.
- Eliminating the vibrations of the handlebar -- the stability of the handlebar is essential to balance the oscillations which often occur when riding the motorcycle.
- It can be mounted in 2 ways, standard upright or flip it down.
- Sturdy and durable with CNC 6061 aluminum mirror stem and mirror plate.
- Ideal for cafe racer and streetfighter.
Mirror Housing: CNC aluminum
Mirror Stem: CNC milled aluminum
Blue tinted convex lens
n.w.: 1014 g./ 2.23 lbs. (pair),
g.w.: 1199 g./ 2.64 lbs. (total package, packing inclusive)
Two adjusting joint for 360 degrees
A pair of mirrors (left hand/ right hand),
17, 20mm expansion components-hollow side x 2,
17, 20mm expansion components-threaded side x 2,
M6 bolt x 2
It will ONLY work on 1" and 1-1/4" hollow ended handlebars with internal diameters from 17mm to 24mm.
*For 7/8" hollow ended handlebar or threaded inside the bar end, please find the suitable set in our store, or leave the model and year of the motorcycle as notes before finish your order.
2. Some bikes with solid bar need to drill and tap.
3. Modification might be needed.
4. For 7/8" hollow ended handlebar or threaded inside the bar end, please find the suitable set in our store, or leave the model and year of the motorcycle as notes before finish your order.
5. Because of the small dimensions of the mirror glass, this product must only be fitted for racing or show purposes.
6. Might need to apply some washers as spacer to avoid contact with grips. (spacers are not included.)
How to install this bar end mirrors on your motorcycle
*Please allow measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in